Friday, October 14, 2011

I'm Lovin it!

No, not McDonalds...although they do have great smoothies. Anyway, just wanted to finally get started on this blog! I created it as just a way of documenting the awesomeness that is my life. Yes, my life is so freaking fantabulous right now I just decided to make another blog. Ok, that sounded a little sarcastic, but really I am loving life right now and I just wanted to have a blog that I could use as a journal. You probably already guessed by the name of my blog that it has something to do with Forrest Gump. If you don't know, I love the quote in that movie where he says, "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get."

So...since life is just like a box of chocolates...I'm going to document how those chocolates (you know, life experiences) treat me. Just so you know, this is most likely not going to be one of those blogs where I post TONS of pictures (just a few) along with a big huge long description of what's happening in my life. I am discovering the love I have for writing and I want to write just everything and anything that comes to mine; whether it be good, bad, or ugly. I just thought I'd throw that out there in case some of you don't like to read.

So, I'm at work right now so I won't do too big of an intro...but here's a short one. You'll start to see what I am like as time goes on anyway...so yeah.
I love the color turquoise.
I love to sing. You might want to cover your ears, but I love it.
I love the movie The Lion King. Seriously. Best. Movie. Ever.
I love my family.
I love Heavenly Father.
I hate scary movies.
I hate when people call within the last 5 minutes before closing time. Just don't do it.
I hate slimy things.
I hate snobby people.
I hate boys. Well. Not hate. I just want to tell them to grow a pair.

Well, I could go on and on for days on this list. But, for your sake, I will end now and we shall meet again later.

Thanks for reading!

-Sasha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment