Monday, October 24, 2011

What a day!

Ok, so I don't mean to complain, but I'm just going to vent for a second.

How many of you have just been minding your own business, driving down the road, when to your surprise...you notice some beautiful soul just riding up on your car like they are going to jump over your car or something?

Yes, it's a tailgater. I'm not sure if that is the appropriate term for people who do that, but that is my term for them.
One of my biggest pet peeves is people who tailgate. I hate, hate, hate it. Did you get it? I hate it.
I know I'm making a way bigger deal than it should be, but I think what makes me mad more is when people get mad at you for maybe like brake checking them when they are doing something wrong.
I know, I know. I probably shouldn't be brake checking them anyways, I mean it is a hazard. But when you have some doofus on his cell phone, not paying attention to the road and is riding your @$$...I think within caution it is ok.

So this above mentioned scenario, the one with the doofus on his cell phone, happened to me today. I was on my merry little way just on my way home to see my cute little mom during lunch, and this moron just acts like I'm part of his monster truck obstacle course. He is on his cell phone, and I waited at least the course of 2 street lights to make sure he wasn't just accidentally doing it. No, he just drives like that I would assume. So I brake check him, just lightly. What does he do? He honks at me and gives me a glare. THE NERVE!!! Really, it would have been all good and ended there if he would have just accepted responsibility and just not honked. By the way, I was going at least 5 mph over the speed limit. So besides the fact that we were already breaking one rule, he had to go break another one. Whoo...Ok. I just needed to vent about how doofy people need to stop doing doofy things. Gosh!

Oh, and this just happened to me. I work at a call center and this man just called me dear and sweetie. I don't know him. Why would he think it's ok to call me that? I'm not sure. But that is one of my pet peeves too...oh and when people call you honey. Just don't do it. It makes me grind my teeth.

I'm done being negative. On the bright side. Halloween is closely approaching and I am so excited!!! I am going to be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle with my friend Brittany and it is going to be so much fun! I really wish I could be a super cute version of a "girly" TMNT...but ya gotta work with what ya got...soooo...I'm just going to make a tutu and hope it looks fine.

Well, that was my soap box today. Thanks for reading!

-Sasha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment