Wednesday, November 23, 2011

You're a 90's kid if...

Yes, I was born in the 80's, but it was near the end. So...technically I'm a 90's child. Today at work we came across this list of things that makes you a 90's child, and after going through it, I remembered a bunch of super fun things that made me happy.

Here are some of the websites I found:

http://nineteenninetyschild.tumblr.com/

http://www.scribd.com/doc/63972/You-know-you-are-a-80s-and90s-child-if-you-

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x5866820

You can find others, but these are just some that I looked at today. I did find that most of them have some of the same things on there, but there's a variety of things on there.

Some of the things I remember from my childhood were:

The shows:
Arthur
Dinosaurs (which apparently only a few people I know remember)
DragonBall Z
Power Rangers with Kimberly and Tommy (who by the way, were totally in love)
Doug
Hey Arnold
Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?
Rugrats
Ren and Stimpy
Magic School Bus
Pinky and the brain
Fresh Prince of Bel Air
Home Improvement
Full House


We actually played outside!
Kickball
Racquetball
Dodgeball
Foursquare
Tetherball (everyone at my school always fought for it)
Pogs
Pokemon cards...I did own them.

Music like:
Spice Girls
Britney Spears
Christina Aguilera
N'Sync
Backstreet Boys
98 Degrees (don't know how to make a degree sign sorry)
Aaron Carter

Style:
Stirrup Pants
Tights underneath your shorts
Scrunchy socks
Scunci (those things in your hair)
Those clips that you would put your shirt through
Wearing shorts underneath your skirts
The side ponytail
THE CLAW...yes, I had bad hair days too.
Giant hair bows

Movies!
The Lion King...seriously my favorite movie ever.
The Little Mermaid
Cinderella
Snow White
Sleeping Beauty
and...just all the awesome movies ya know?

Well...what era are you a child of? It is so fun to remember all the fun things from when I was a child. It brings back awesome memories!
Sometimes the past can be fun! haha

Have fun!

-Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment