Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thinking, thinking...

Here is a quote that I read at work today. I feel like I'm going to try to find more quotes. Some are extremely inspiring. I especially love this one.

"Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.”

I am going to put this down as one of my favorite quotes. We really are only as weak as we allow ourselves to be. Don't give up. Ever. Life is about finding what makes you happy. Remember that everything happens for a reason. Stay strong. If one door closes, an even better one will open. It might not be the next one you open, or even the next one after that. But don't give up. Keep searching. Ask anyone if they have regretted not giving up. This takes me to my next favorite quote...

"I'd rather have a life of oh wells than a life of what ifs"

I love this quote too because it is the perfect example of what life should be like. While you explore and try to find what makes you happy, if it doesn't work out, just keep trying, eventually it will.

Just a quick thought of what I had in my day today. I love inspirational quotes! Sometimes I wish I wrote them. I wish I could be the person that had a website full of these. Maybe I will take my own advice and try it and if I fail I will just say "Oh well", and not "What if..". Hmmm...we'll see how this works out.


Oh, AAAAND...the fish I keep at my desk...he attempted suicide. I put him in a bowl while I cleaned out is home and when I came back from cleaning it, my co-worker was putting him back in the bowl because he had jumped out! What a rascal! My friend's fish that she keeps at her desk also did this a little while ago. I'm not sure what the issue is...but it freaks the freak out of me. Ugh, well, we saved him so he is safe now. But if he does it again and he dies...I will cry. Whoo! Dodged a bullet there!


Well...have a good night. It's late.

Thanks!
-Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment